Перейти к содержанию
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample

Ac10 To Artlantis 4.5

mdesoke

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

Recently my office upgraded from AC9 to AC10. We were allready using Artlantis R for still images, but we kept using Arlantis 4.5 for VR-s and animations. But now that we upgraded to AC10 I can't find a plug-in for Artlantis 4.5 anymore. Also the export through 3DS doesn't work as well as I hoped and I also think that we shouldn't have to use a backdoor to keep using the same software.

Does anyone know a more sophisticated way to export to Artlantis 4.5 from AC10 then to export as 3DS??

Thank you,

mdesoke

Hi,

Recently my office upgraded from AC9 to AC10. We were allready using Artlantis R for still images, but we kept using Arlantis 4.5 for VR-s and animations. But now that we upgraded to AC10 I can't find a plug-in for Artlantis 4.5 anymore. Also the export through 3DS doesn't work as well as I hoped and I also think that we shouldn't have to use a backdoor to keep using the same software.

Does anyone know a more sophisticated way to export to Artlantis 4.5 from AC10 then to export as 3DS??

Thank you,

mdesoke

Bring on screen perspective scene object and save him(it) in format 3DS , install the mark material.

Artlantis 4.5 opens the files with such extension. At opening to install the scale 1:100, then textures will be in necessary scale.

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Прочитайте